An immigrant child experience, world-class education & first born lens fuel Faith’s passion for moving pictures in global narrative. She’s made a home of four continents, two coasts & seven cities. She’s fanatical about film and marketing, wears many hats & succeeds at all.
Faith enjoys watching movies; she LOVES making them even more. Be it pitching, developing, selling a project or figuring film career moves, Faith advances your vision. Her consult will get you through the door, land a job or get a project sold.
- Nominated, BRIDE RUNNER short screenplay, for 2015 Culture & Heritage Award/ Fresh Voices
- Developed client script chosen as 2013 American Black Film Festival/ UP TV Faith & Family Screenplay Competition Finalist.
- Developed client script chosen as 2012 Blue Cat Screenplay Competition finalist.
- Developed client script acquired by UP TV for original film programming. (2010)
- Launched Story Department at GERSH Beverly Hills. (2009).
- Found & developed new writers (’09 Nicholls Fellow, ’08 Disney Fellow, ’07 FIND Fellow) while at GERSH.
- Winner, Best Narrative Short, NY Reel Film Festival 2009.
- Recipient, Most Original Voice Award, Roxbury International Film Festival 2007.