An immigrant child experience, global education & first born lens fuel Faith’s passion for moving pictures. She’s made a home of four continents, two coasts & multi cities. Fanatical for film & marketing, she wears many hats & succeeds at all.
From guiding projects & packaging talent, to advising on brand & career, Faith’s story sense serves as her vehicle for partnering with emergent voices & cultivating interests in things foreign & film.
Faith LOVES making movies, collaborating & sharing her knowledge. She’s led workshops, panels & events at UCLA, The Great American PitchFest, LA Film Festival, to name a few.
Whether pitching, prepping or marketing a project, Faith’s consult will advance your vision to get you through the door, land a job or get a project sold.
- Nominated, Culture & Heritage Award, BRIDE RUNNER short screenplay, Fresh Voices 2014.
- Developed client script chosen as 2013 American Black Film Festival/ UP TV Faith & Family Screenplay Competition Finalist.
- Developed client script chosen as 2012 Blue Cat Screenplay Competition finalist.
- Developed client script acquired by UP TV for original film programming. (2010)
- Launched Story Department at GERSH Beverly Hills. (2009).
- Found & developed new writers (’09 Nicholls Fellow, ’08 Disney Fellow, ’07 FIND Fellow) while at GERSH.
- Winner, Best Narrative Short, NY Reel Film Festival 2009.
- Recipient, Most Original Voice Award, Roxbury International Film Festival 2007.